• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Girls Trip Dining

Tink316

Mouseketeer
Dining for girls' getaway -- if you could only make one reservation, where would it be?

Last edited:
It depends on what kind of atmosphere you are looking for - signature dining, character dining, bar scene? I just finished a girls trip and our best meal was Topolino's breakfast.

Age range makes a difference and you didn’t mention that. I’m headed on a girls trip soon, and all of us wanted to go to Space 220 because we haven’t been there before even though we know the food is way over priced. We are doing Crystal Palace for the fun Pooh characters, not the food. And we all love Boma breakfast.

And I have been trying a couple times every day for 50 days to get Topolino’s for breakfast without any luck. I’m not willing to pay for a service to hunt that down for me and it wasn’t available at 60 through 60+5 when my window opened. That seems like the hot ticket right now.

But it really depends on the group, so pick what fits the style of your group!

Age range makes a difference and you didn’t mention that. I’m headed on a girls trip soon, and all of us wanted to go to Space 220 because we haven’t been there before even though we know the food is way over priced. We are doing Crystal Palace for the fun Pooh characters, not the food. And we all love Boma breakfast.

And I have been trying a couple times every day for 50 days to get Topolino’s for breakfast without any luck. I’m not willing to pay for a service to hunt that down for me and it wasn’t available at 60 through 60+5 when my window opened. That seems like the hot ticket right now.

But it really depends on the group, so pick what fits the style of your group!
thanks... this is helpful. we're all in our early 60s; but don't act like it. LOL

If you want a character meal in EPCOT - Garden Grill. But - you would all need to want to have fun with that. Otherwise, in EPCOT, I recommend Festival food booth eating.
In HS - if you want "finer" dining - go to Hollywood Brown Derby. But otherwise, nothing there would be my "one meal that must be booked"
If you are really doing one main TS meal - I'd probably pick one of the restaurants at a resort.

Wine Bar George. Make a reservation on Open Table.

If you’d rather something in parks Hollywood Brown Derby, might consider doing their Fantasmic dining package if the show is on your radar but that is quite popular so you would need to book as soon as your window opened up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter