Girl's Thread - It's Where It's At.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSS!

:rotfl:

Public school is hectic, but fun.

yes it is. I think I would be bored not walking around the halls watching the idiots be idiots, and all the little things. Like these two boys in my class started a youtube show, and we are all in it. Its very entertaining. & then all the new people I am meeting this year just are making my life complete.

Online would not be for me.

It's called Florida Virtual School, or FLVS. It's free to students who live in Florida, but costs money to those who live out of state.

I did that, only two classes over the summer [Health, and Personal Fitness]. I got A's :cool2:
I didn't really like how it was set up, & I definently cheated my way through. Like on the the tests you could just open up the test, then go open up another window to the teachers page and find the answers. but shhhhh, don't tell. :]

yes it is. I think I would be bored not walking around the halls watching the idiots be idiots, and all the little things. Like these two boys in my class started a youtube show, and we are all in it. Its very entertaining. & then all the new people I am meeting this year just are making my life complete.

Online would not be for me.

One word: lunch.

With my friends, topics range from Twilight discussions (and arguements), interesting...topics, and fun jokes.

And the crazy teachers are amazing, too.

I'm in semester 1. I'm so glad I'm almost finished with English 2, all I have to do is write my I-search paper.

Jonas reference.
I saw. That pic with Nick and Joe in those cardboard 'boats' in the pool?

:lmao:

Good old JB.

♥Joe Adam Jonas♥

I'm in semester 1. I'm so glad I'm almost finished with English 2, all I have to do is write my I-search paper.

Jonas reference.

Hmmmm.....I looked for you but there where no "Mandys" in there.

That "boat" race was the best......:lmao:

I did that, only two classes over the summer [Health, and Personal Fitness]. I got A's :cool2:
I didn't really like how it was set up, & I definently cheated my way through. Like on the the tests you could just open up the test, then go open up another window to the teachers page and find the answers. but shhhhh, don't tell. :]

It's ok, I do that sometimes too. :laughing:
I find it really easy, I've got a 97 in English, 94 in Spanish, and 96 in World History.

Hmmmm.....I looked for you but there where no "Mandys" in there.

That "boat" race was the best......:lmao:

Probably because they don't use Mandy for my school records. XD
If my other name isn't there, then I have no idea why.

One word: lunch.

With my friends, topics range from Twilight discussions (and arguements), interesting...topics, and fun jokes.

And the crazy teachers are amazing, too.

hahaha, lunch=amazing. Seriously, it is the best part of the day. I eat with mainly boys, and like 2 other girls. Topics can get kind of bad [un dis like...] so I won't get into them, but pretty much anything and everything happens. Like the other day I accidently hit this one boy in the cheek with my math book, because he came up behind me and gave me a hug and scared me. The entire lunch we joked about how I gave him a black eye, then somehow EVERYONE found out. I felt so bad lol, but it was hilarious :rotfl:
& I guess you had to be there because you all probably do not find that funny at all :rotfl:

hahaha, lunch=amazing. Seriously, it is the best part of the day. I eat with mainly boys, and like 2 other girls. Topics can get kind of bad [un dis like...] so I won't get into them, but pretty much anything and everything happens. Like the other day I accidently hit this one boy in the cheek with my math book, because he came up behind me and gave me a hug and scared me. The entire lunch we joked about how I gave him a black eye, then somehow EVERYONE found out. I felt so bad lol, but it was hilarious :rotfl:
& I guess you had to be there because you all probably do not find that funny at all :rotfl:

Ours can be us-DIS like, too :rolleyes:

:angel:

But the crazy teachers...ahh...the crazier, the better!

Ours can be us-DIS like, too :rolleyes:

:angel:

But the crazy teachers...ahh...the crazier, the better!

oh yes. We honestly had one teacher go "crazy" she had to be institutionalized. That was in 9th grade. & every since then, we have had 6 teachers be fired, or quit BECAUSE of us. Its been crazy, but very good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter