Girls shirt sizing help

kikismom

DIS Veteran
I am trying to order some shirts on ShopDisney and am struggling. My daughter and her friend have just outgrown the Disney brand XL. Technically it fits but the shirts are more snug than they'd like. Would you go up to an adult XS or a small? We live quite far from the nearest Disney store so it's tough to go look. Examples of other sizes they wear: L in Cat and Jack and XXL in Gap. I swear kids clothing sizes are made to make parents go crazy.

If you want the shirts to have room for growth (and with Disney prices, you probably want her in these shirts for a long time), I'd go with a S or even an M, depending on the style. For example, I can fit a Disney kids L or XL and usually order an XS - L in adults. If the shirt is more fitted in style, I'll go up in size. If the shirt is loose with a generous cut (e.g. Spirit Jerseys), I'll go down. Read the reviews on each shirt -- sometimes people will say clearly how something fits.

If you want the shirts to have room for growth (and with Disney prices, you probably want her in these shirts for a long time), I'd go with a S or even an M, depending on the style. For example, I can fit a Disney kids L or XL and usually order an XS - L in adults. If the shirt is more fitted in style, I'll go up in size. If the shirt is loose with a generous cut (e.g. Spirit Jerseys), I'll go down. Read the reviews on each shirt -- sometimes people will say clearly how something fits.

Thank you! I am loving the new styles out now. I wish I lived closer to a store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter