Girls-Only Trip *OLD thread* Please see link to new thread in 1st post, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the link to the Seattle meet is gone from the first page so I will post it here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2417297

There are 12 Divas on the list of attendees - it's only a couple of months away so get over there and help Patty and me with the planning!

Gotta love that 1st Birthday! My grandson last weekend....Daddy made a whole cake just for him!

PeytonONE112.jpg

Good morning ladies!! :goodvibes

Sarah, Happy happy birthday! Love your new purse. What a nice Mama you have!! :cloud9:

Beth, Good thing I don't come on the Vegas trips. I would be a major party pooper! 5:00am? 3:00am? Youza.......... :faint: I want to see a pic of Wendygirl! :goodvibes

Carol, Mice! :scared1: I have had to deal with them a couple of times. It's horrible!
Your grandson is adorable!

Anybody notice that Courtney has been missing? I wrote her a PM last week, and haven't heard anything back. :guilty:

Hi to Steph, Vicki, Katie, Tracey, January, Cheryl, SarahMay, Becci, Linda, Capri, and to all the others who have been missing too! :grouphug:

I'm watching Luca today. My Mom is also coming over for our "Sew and Chatter" day. My project is another baby blanket for a shower gift.

Good morning ladies!!

The rain has finally stopped!:cool1: Today I am taking Maddie to see Alice in Wonderland...again. She loves that movie. I am glad it is still in theaters here. I let my nephew borrow our DVD and Maddie has been crying about it since she watches movies over and over...so to the $1 movie we go!:goodvibes

I hope you all are enjoying your Tuesday. It sure is quiet on this thread..is this normal? lol
I don't know since I am hardly ever around. Anyways,...talk to you chicas later!:grouphug:

GOOD MORNING DIVAS. Its been a long time since Ive been on here. Looks like everythings still going strong and its good to see.

Good Morning! Happy Monday!

My co-workers decorated my desk and got me flowers for my birthday and my boss's wife made me brownies. On the front of my desk and behind me on the cabinets there are streamers and a Happy Birthday sign.

Desk.jpg

I stopped by my mom's house on the way in to work because she had gone to Disneyland on Saturday and had gotten me the June Tinkerbell pin.

pin.jpg

pin2.jpg

She also got me a Cheshire Tail which is like a Tigger Tail but strawberry flavored insted of orange.

tail.jpg

Well guess what else she got me...

The Disney Dooney and Burke purse!!! Whoo Hoo!

pursef.jpg

purse.jpg

We didn't end up going to DL on Sunday. We are going to wait until next Saturday because that's when the Summer Pass comes out which is like 3 days for the price of one since DBF doesn't have an annual pass. Plus we will get to see World of Color.

DBF took me out to lunch at Famous Dave's and them we went to the movies. We saw Killers. It was ok. After that we had Blizzards at Dairy Queen. Then we came home and I watched New Moon for the first time. I can't wait for Eclipse to come out.

i love that purse! it looks like you had an awsome birthday! i wanted to mention that i just finished the Twilight book and i loved it....can't wait to read the next. i want to watch the Twilight movie tonight, but i'm a little worried it will ruin the book experience!

Thanks Sarah. Yes I had nerve/bone surgery in my right arm a week ago today.

steph

I want to see a pic of Wendygirl! :goodvibes
I took this in the Bellagio conservatory:
100_2447.jpg

It sure is quiet on this thread..is this normal? lol
I don't know since I am hardly ever around. Anyways,...talk to you chicas later!:grouphug:
Lately, yes. Enjoy your movie!! popcorn::

GOOD MORNING DIVAS. Its been a long time since Ive been on here. Looks like everythings still going strong and its good to see.
Hi Vanessa! :wave:

i wanted to mention that i just finished the Twilight book and i loved it....can't wait to read the next!
Another one hooked. ;)

Warning this is probably not for the squimish.
While checking the news I saw this article http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/06/07/4476825-your-new-nightmare-worms-its-way-into-view and thought of Mel.

steph
I am soooo not clicking on that link. :eek: :rotfl:

Take good care of yourself. :hug:

So I am here. Alive and well. And I totally apologize for not checking in with my girls. :sad2:

Honestly, I've been so consumed with Facebook, I've just been logging in there and forgetting totally about the Dis.

I hope you can forgive me. :hug: And I am here to STAY! :banana:

So what's everyone been up to?

So I am here. Alive and well. And I totally apologize for not checking in with my girls. :sad2:

Honestly, I've been so consumed with Facebook, I've just been logging in there and forgetting totally about the Dis.

I hope you can forgive me. :hug: And I am here to STAY! :banana:

So what's everyone been up to?

Facebook gets blamed for everything these days !:rotfl:
But I know what you mean, it's where I get all my vital information !

Hi all.

I'm home recovering from my surgery.

Warning this is probably not for the squimish.
While checking the news I saw this article http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/06/07/4476825-your-new-nightmare-worms-its-way-into-view and thought of Mel.

steph

I hope you are feeling ok after your surgery! I am definitely not clicking on that link as I remember all too well about our Mel!

My new job is going well. There is sooooo much to learn, but if I just try to learn one thing at a time and don't think too much about the big picture it works out ok.

Take care ladies,

SarahMay

Hola chichitas! :goodvibes

Thanks for the pic Beth. Everyone looks fantastic. How come? I would look like death warmed over, if I stayed up to the wee hours of the morning. :laughing:

Hello Vanessa! Where ya been? :confused:

Hi Wendypooh! What's up? :cool1:

Hey Trudi, (My partner in crime):upsidedow
Maybe I needs to get on Facebook more often. Huh? I seem to missing out on alot.

Courtney, thanks for writing back to me, and assuring me that everything was OK. :hug:

Guess what I am doing today. Yep....working in the yard again. :headache: I'll have to get out there soon, before it gets too hot.

Have a nice day! :flower3:

Good Morning!

I just wanted to show off some pictures of my kittens. I just got a new camera and was playing around with it.

232323232%7Ffp432%3C%3A%3Enu%3D3363%3E2%3C6%3E966%3E24542%3C6%3A57235ot1lsi

232323232%7Ffp432%3C%3B%3Enu%3D3236%3E478%3E%3A58%3EWSNRCG%3D33634673%3A2326nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp43445%3Enu%3D3363%3E382%3E892%3E2454382983235ot1lsi

Awwww super cute Sarah!! Thanks for sharing those pics.

My appt for today was rescheduled for next month. Apparently it hasn't been a whole year yet. Gotta love dealing with insurance companies sometimes. lol Oh well, no biggie. Just gonna chill with my kiddos. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter