Gifts of a Lifetime?

KyMattDisney

Mouseketeer
Is this service worth the cost? I was thinking of having them make baskets for my 2 boys upon our arrival to AKL.....I wanted just some auto. books, pens, badges and maybe a pin lanyard......would it be better just to buy these items or use their service? Thanks

I haven't used them personally but the word on the boards is that they do a terrific job and yes, it's worth it.

Hopefully some of our posters who have used them will have some more good things to say. :)

I used Gifts of a Lifetime in November 2001 for my 2 kids (ages 7 and 4 at the time). They were fabulous! When we arrived at Polynesian concierge, the gift bags were waiting in our room with everything I had ordered plus balloons. There were also cards from Mickey personally thanking my kids for visiting WDW. They felt so important and couldn't wait to go find Mickey to tell him they loved his gifts. Each bag included a pen, autograph book, guest of honor badge, beanie baby, Mickey cookies/candy, EPCOT passport. It was pricey but worth it!

I ordered up a post card for Mickey to send to my kids regarding their July 4 visit this summer! What a hoot! The best $3.95 spent in awhile.

I am new to the boards.. please tell me more about the bags you can order for kids to be waiting at their hotel.. I have 2 kids (3 & 5) going to WDW for the first time May 10th.. any ideas or info would be appreciated!:D

Is there a website where I oculd order a gift basket for family arriving at WDW? Is there a Disney sit?

poj7: Here's the website that's being discussed on this thread...

www.giftsofalifetime.com

Or, if you know where the family is staying (i.e. one of the WDW Resorts or the Swan/Dolphin) you can go to that particular site and order a gift basket to be waiting for them upon their arrival. It's usually pricey, but a wonderful idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter