Gifts Left in Room

MiraclesTakeTime

Mouseketeer
We are planning on going this summer to celebrate graduation. I would like to have a graduation Mickey waiting for us in the room. Who do I need to call to have this set up?

We are planning on going this summer to celebrate graduation. I would like to have a graduation Mickey waiting for us in the room. Who do I need to call to have this set up?

Disney Floral and Gifts has various options. Procedures are different with COVID/limitations on room delivery so you probably want to call them to see what they are currently offering. I have not used them since reopening but my understanding is that options are rather limited and they may only be offering items to pick up at the front desk, no in room setups - but I’m not totally sure about that.

http://disneyworld.disneyfloralandgifts.com/

Disney Floral and Gifts has various options. Procedures are different with COVID/limitations on room delivery so you probably want to call them to see what they are currently offering. I have not used them since reopening but my understanding is that options are rather limited and they may only be offering items to pick up at the front desk, no in room setups - but I’m not totally sure about that.

http://disneyworld.disneyfloralandgifts.com/

Thank you!

There was never an option to have any gifts/ food waiting in the room on the first day (arrival day). They didn't do it because: Plans change, flights get delayed, rooms can be changed, etc. Like GADisneyDad said, options are now even more limited and getting someone to come to the room is very difficult. ....ex: We needed maintenance on the safe and had to wait out on the landing until the nice man fixed the safe. We could not be in the room with him. It was quite a 'do-si-do' trying to avoid each other. :tiptoe::tiptoe:

It may have changed, but I was down there in November for my birthday and someone wanted to have something put in my room for me and was told they weren't allowing it at that time. I'm sure by summer things will have loosened up a bit, but just be aware that at least for a while they weren't letting anything be left in the room.

It may have changed, but I was down there in November for my birthday and someone wanted to have something put in my room for me and was told they weren't allowing it at that time. I'm sure by summer things will have loosened up a bit, but just be aware that at least for a while they weren't letting anything be left in the room.

Please don’t say I’m sure by summer things will have loosened up - NOBODY KNOWS THIS.

In this case the rules will not change after Covid-19 or not as @DWillowBay indicated above.

No personal items will be place in your "assigned" room before you arrival as indicated above for the clear reason that things change. You may not get the exact "assigned" room.

In the part Disney Floral and Gifts has been able to deliver items to your room while you are "out" but you have to physically have arrived in your room using your room key, MB or smartphone.

Dave

Thanks all. I spoke with Disney Floral and Gifts. As others noted, they don't leave items in rooms; however, they will deliver a gift to the resort to be delivered to the room. Guests must be in the room at the time of delivery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter