Gifts in StateRoom

NagyFamily

Mouseketeer
When we sail THE FANSTY Dec 8th to the 15 2012. We are on our DisneyMoon and It's my husband birthday. Where can I get something sent to our room for his birthday and our Disneymoon.

Shirley at The Perfect Gift is wonderful. We surprised our three kids with gift buckets from her and they were ready and waiting in our rooms for their big surprise. Turns out that we were met with our own gift bag full of goodies from friends of ours who surprised us for our anniversary!!!
Just give Shirley a call and let her know what you want in the gifts and she will get you all set up. Can wait to use her again for our cruise in February. The kids are already asking if they are getting gift bags....hmmm...ya just never know!!! Shhh...!! Lol.

Just placed my order. My Husband is going to be shocked. 16 more sleeps until we Sail on our Disney Moon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter