• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gifted tickets ?

kappyfamily

MEESKA MOOSKA!
I've been to DL quite a few times but have run into a new question. I was gifted (8) single day, park hopper tickets, Tier 6 with a value of $244 each and expire end of next year (amazing surprise!). I have all (8) of the hard tickets in my possession (not on the computer). My question is my husband and I would like to go for 2 or 3 days and use some of these tickets but would like to combine them if that's possible to get a better value. So instead of using a $244 single day ticket 2 days in a row combining them so the discount of multiple days can be reflected. Is there a way to do this or just get a "credit" of sorts for all (8) tickets to use towards multi day tix? no idea if this makes sense :) thank you!

I've been to DL quite a few times but have run into a new question. I was gifted (8) single day, park hopper tickets, Tier 6 with a value of $244 each and expire end of next year (amazing surprise!). I have all (8) of the hard tickets in my possession (not on the computer). My question is my husband and I would like to go for 2 or 3 days and use some of these tickets but would like to combine them if that's possible to get a better value. So instead of using a $244 single day ticket 2 days in a row combining them so the discount of multiple days can be reflected. Is there a way to do this or just get a "credit" of sorts for all (8) tickets to use towards multi day tix? no idea if this makes sense :) thank you!

There is not unfortunately. You could upgrade each ticket to a multi-day ticket and be credited the amount paid for the single day ticket (assuming it's not a comp or promotional ticket) and then pay the difference, but you cannot apply two or more tickets toward the purchase of a single multi-day ticket.

There is not unfortunately. You could upgrade each ticket to a multi-day ticket and be credited the amount paid for the single day ticket (assuming it's not a comp or promotional ticket) and then pay the difference, but you cannot apply two or more tickets toward the purchase of a single multi-day ticket.
Aww nuts! I had a feeling though. A great problem to have so I can't complain I guess, thank you for the quick response it is appreciated.

I'd call Disney and see... they've done some weird stuff for our family with ticket balances and accidentally getting too many tickets/tickets for young kids. You'll need to talk to a rep over the phone or in person though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter