Gift shop at Hojo?

BrerMama

DIS Veteran
Is this somewhere where I could purchase a 6 or 12 pack of diet cola? We're a long way out, but I'm trying to make notes to myself so that I don't forget things in the next 8 months. Just wondering if I need to have Albertson's deliver soda/juice/bottled water, or if we can get them at the gift shop.

BrerMama said:
Is this somewhere where I could purchase a 6 or 12 pack of diet cola? We're a long way out, but I'm trying to make notes to myself so that I don't forget things in the next 8 months. Just wondering if I need to have Albertson's deliver soda/juice/bottled water, or if we can get them at the gift shop.
HoJo's has bottled water and soda and limited food/snacks as well as personal hygiene essentials. There are also a couple of minimarts close by. I forget something everytime I go - nothing like paying $6 for deodorant to remind you to make a list and check it twice before leavin on your trip.

There's a great little shop in the foyer of the main tower at HoJos - sells sodas, milk, candy, tea and coffee as well as bread, cheese, meats, and personal items. Also has a small range of postcards and souvenirs and even items like ponchos and umbrellas.

The prices didn't seem too bad to me, and unless you want to do a major shop, it shoud suffice for most holiday stays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter