Gift cards?

I thought it was max $1,000 per card in u.s. $. I may be wrong, as I've never maxed them. You can have up to 5 cards on disneygiftcard.com.

I would assume it would be max $1000 per card in whichever currency the card holds. CAD cards would likely have a $1000 CAD limit and USD cards would likely have a $1000 USD limit.

Is disneygiftcard.com where do you go to put money on the Disney Gift cards or are there other websites you can use to add money to the cards?

Is disneygiftcard.com where do you go to put money on the Disney Gift cards or are there other websites you can use to add money to the cards?
I've only done it by purchasing more cards, adding them to the site, then transferring to my primary. I believe you can purchase cards on the site, but you would probably be purchasing U.S. gift cards. So if you use your cc to purchase, you're going to pay the forex fee.

I've only done it by purchasing more cards, adding them to the site, then transferring to my primary. I believe you can purchase cards on the site, but you would probably be purchasing U.S. gift cards. So if you use your cc to purchase, you're going to pay the forex fee.
Thank you, I will try purchasing cards and then combining them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter