• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gift Card deal website for disney gift cards

Read a comment on their facebook page someone has been waiting since end of Jan. Doesn't
make me feel good, Also when i went of their chat feature to ask for a phone # the girl
said their phone support is not working. wth?? Ughh

This has always felt too sketch to me to risk it. It only has to not work once for it to happen to me.

I got mine at the 37 day mark, split up into $500 cards like everyone else has said. Transferred them all to my own physical cards and then used them to pay off my Disneyland trip balance. So all good there.

I got mine at the 37 day mark, split up into $500 cards like everyone else has said. Transferred them all to my own physical cards and then used them to pay off my Disneyland trip balance. So all good there.

I am planning on calling and paying off my balance as soon as I get the cards. Is there any benefit to splitting it up on to two cards before paying my balance?

I am planning on calling and paying off my balance as soon as I get the cards. Is there any benefit to splitting it up on to two cards before paying my balance?
They send you $500 cards no matter what you ordered, so I wanted to consolidate and also only have the balances on physical cards in my presence should I have to cancel unexpectedly and get refunds from my trip.

What do you mean split up? Did you order the 500 or the 1k?

I ordered 3 $1k cards and they got delivered as 6 $500 cards. Other posts in the past have said that that's how they typically do it.
That is good to hear because it is much easier to transfer 500 than 1k.

I got mine It took 5 weeks but they showed up.
I did start to freak out some cause I spent 5k and if it didnt the trip was cancelled.. but they came.

Unfortunately I got burned. I had a charge that posted but I did not get a confirmation
# from them. I ended up doing a charge back. Chase opened dispute and they never
responded. Chase refunded the money.

To summarize I know what happened. I put an order for one card in. The site just did this spinning
wheel after I put my payment information in. I opened chat while it did this. The girl told me if I did
not get a confirmation by now the order did not go through and exit out and redo. I did and got
a confirmation. Problem is later when i got my statement i saw the other charge DID go through.
I emailed and gave screen shots and they kept denying it. So I disputed with Chase and got my
money back

So just one story. Proceed with caution. Your mileage may vary. And to reiterate I ordered at
least 6 other cards in previous months with no problems. They were actually nice and prompt.
Then this happened. lol

Last edited:
Has anyone purchased their investment program on that site? Sounds too good to be true however, I did receive my gift card so I am curious if anyone has done this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter