Gift Baskets by Shirley!!! We need ideas and pictures!!!

Hi Shirley,
Would I be able to send you everything on my list below, you assemble the basket with your "perfect" employees, and then get it to the ship?

DH (51)- it will be our 1st anniversay Nov. 2013 sailing with Fantasy...
- itunes gift card
- Disney gift card
- DCL T shirt (maybe)
- movie candy
- twizzlers
- beef jerky
- Reese's peanut butter cups
- a card from me
and a Mickey Lenox statue (we collect)

Thanks,
Lisa

Great, thanks Michelle. I was just asking the question, because I read the whole thread, first it says you can send items to add to the basket then it seems to discourage it. I will call to find out, thanks again:)

Hi Shirley,
Would I be able to send you everything on my list below, you assemble the basket with your "perfect" employees, and then get it to the ship?

DH (51)- it will be our 1st anniversay Nov. 2013 sailing with Fantasy...
- itunes gift card
- Disney gift card
- DCL T shirt (maybe)
- movie candy
- twizzlers
- beef jerky
- Reese's peanut butter cups
- a card from me

Thanks,
Lisa

Of all these things, the only ones I think you'd need to provide are the card from you and the Lenox statue (since you know which one you want). All the other stuff is very standard and Shirley can get it.

Hello Lisa,
sorry that I missed this request of sending items to the ship, we usually only allow 2 items per person since it got out of hand so had to limit but in your case, since we can not get these items readily, we can make exception and allow these items to be mailed to us to add to your gift basket and we need them at least 2 weeks prior.

- itunes gift card
- Disney gift card
- DCL T shirt (maybe)- a card from me

Everything else we can provide.
You can call us at 800-950-4559 or drop us an email at snelsonbrown@aol.com
Thanks and have a great Disney day :)

Hello Happy Discruisers this is Shirley, its been a while and so sorry.
Here at the Perfect Gift we pride ourselfs with helping make your cruising experience an unforgetable one. How would it feel to see your kids and your love ones face when they walk in to the room to be met by one of our spectacular basket creations. Filled to the brim with snacks, drinks, disney items and fun. For the adult we can create a wine/beer cheese and crakers basket for you to enjoy. You can place your orders at 800-950-4559 or email us at snelsonbrown@aol.com You can also find us on facebook and you can click on the link under my name to take you to our link where you can see an assorted variety of our items

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Disney Day. Have missed each of you and will make it a point to check in more often...HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I know I haven't been on for quite sometime, but I did want to let you know that we are offering the Boxwood Christmas trees this year for your "cruise home". We are on a limited orders for these Christmas trees, but I can say they are beautiful and will make it more seem like the Holiday Cheers are in your cabin.
Just give us a call at 800-950-4559 or 321-799-4438

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH AND ALL
With much love and hugsssssssssss
always
Shirley and Staff of the Perfect Gift :)

Shirley, do you deliver to the Royal Caribbean ships that go out of Port Canaveral? Someone over on Cruise Critic is looking for something special for father's day, and I wanted to recommend you if you do.

Just ordered a basket for my son. We got the sand pail and are saying it's from Mickey. So excited! He's going to love it.

I just wanted to chime in with my experience with Shirley's. I ordered 2 buckets for my children for our November cruise. I asked for things like autograph books, etc. The autograph books that were included were cheapy, Dollar Store looking books that were spiral bound and had thin pages. In fact, I would say all the items included were of that caliber. I was very disappointed considering the cost.

I just wanted to share my experience. I used the company based on other great reviews I found on the Dis. I guess that gave me a higher expectation than maybe I should have had.

I had heard about Shirley and was going to try it but was unsure how it would go as I am in Canada and this was our first cruise so I want it to be pefect. I was going with my mom daughter and myself. I made my own stateroom gift and made me own card that I carried in my carry on. Now I will say if my mom was not with me I probably would not have been able to go into the room first without my daughter so on my next cruise with just my daughter and I we will be calling Shirley!!!

The cost of this was approximately $50 (CDN) and the necklace we got from avon that had a heart and mickey mouse ears was 14.99. The welcome aboard card I used a picture put her name on it and downloaded Disney font with a special message on back. My daughter fully believed Mickey left this for her and during one of the shows when Mickey was on stage she stood up and showed her necklace to him!!

So you can do your own and its cheaper and you get what you like but believe me lugging it around unseen was a bit of mission.

I had heard about Shirley and was going to try it but was unsure how it would go as I am in Canada and this was our first cruise so I want it to be pefect. I was going with my mom daughter and myself. I made my own stateroom gift and made me own card that I carried in my carry on. Now I will say if my mom was not with me I probably would not have been able to go into the room first without my daughter so on my next cruise with just my daughter and I we will be calling Shirley!!!

The cost of this was approximately $50 (CDN) and the necklace we got from avon that had a heart and mickey mouse ears was 14.99. The welcome aboard card I used a picture put her name on it and downloaded Disney font with a special message on back. My daughter fully believed Mickey left this for her and during one of the shows when Mickey was on stage she stood up and showed her necklace to him!!

So you can do your own and its cheaper and you get what you like but believe me lugging it around unseen was a bit of mission.

here is the card

Very cute card and gifts. I am doing something similar by mailing items to the ship to gift my sister and niece on our upcoming cruise so I don't have to try and hide them or carry them around. I did look at Shirley's site too but decided to do my own thing. Love your idea of the card. I have some old post cards from previous cruises and I may use one of those to leave her a note from Minnie.

I just got off the phone ordering my daughter Jessi's birthday basket!! I can't wait to see her face when she sees that Mickey and Minnie brought her a present for her birthday!!! :thumbsup2

Spook-tacular Halloween gift baskets products are now being creatived by our spooking design team and as soon they are completed, will post photos soon.

Also be aware will be offering our fabulous Christmas trees filled with holiday cheer!!!

Enjoy and with love always
Shirley

Any new pics of Shirley's baskets??? We are looking to order 2 bday baskets (3yo and DH) in Sept. Would love to see some more! :)

Any new pics of Shirley's baskets??? We are looking to order 2 bday baskets (3yo and DH) in Sept. Would love to see some more! :)

DCL no longer allows her to deliver anything to the port. There's a thread somewhere all about it. She still delivers to other cruise lines.

Correct. Shirely, for whatever reason, can't deliver for Disney anymore. It is a shame as she had some wonderful baskets and is a lovely person.

MJ

Oh NO!!!!!! I am so disappointed!!! This was perfect for me, I wish this could be changed! Does anyone know of any other groups that do this?

Oh NO!!!!!! I am so disappointed!!! This was perfect for me, I wish this could be changed! Does anyone know of any other groups that do this?
I would doubt it. What happened is Disney is no longer accepting deliveries from "outside" companies. Now, if it works for you, you can order a basked from Shirley, and pick it up at her shop before boarding the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter