Gift Basket Lady ?????

Kitts21

DIS Veteran
My FIL is looking to get gift baskets delivered for our up coming GG at WDW. He was going to get the ones that DVC provides, but then I mentioned that I had heard on the podcast about a lady who does them who lives and has a store near Orlando. Or at least I think thats what I heard, because now I can't seem to find anything on her or on here. I seem to recall you guy's saying that she had a lot of info on the DCL boards but I was also unsuccefull at that search. So if you or sombody has any clue what I'm talking about, as I have now got my self lost in this:upsidedow please help me out. Thanks, and Love the podcast.

memories by betsy. i have no idea how to post the pictures of what she amde for the kids on here, but they were great!!

I seem to recall them saying something about a compnay called "The Perfect Gift" but I may be mistaken.

They mentioned this lady did a great thread regarding the cruise or something to that effect.

Heck, I slept since then.

I also used Peggy, who mommy2aprincess4 posted a link for. She's a DISer by the name of feralpeg, and her basket was beyond wonderful! :goodvibes

Does Shirley only do gift baskets for DCL or will she do them for trips to WDW as well? I see she is in Cape Canaveral which is a bit aways from Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter