• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gift basket ideas

ksagan

Dreaming about Disney.
I'd like to order a gift basket for my mom as a thank you for taking us on a cruise to be in our room when we get there (from the shop I've seen posted about on these boards). What can I have put in it that's not snacks and drinks since it seems like a waste to me to get those since food and drinks are abundant on the ship? Any ideas/suggestions?

I'd like to order a gift basket for my mom as a thank you for taking us on a cruise to be in our room when we get there (from the shop I've seen posted about on these boards). What can I have put in it that's not snacks and drinks since it seems like a waste to me to get those since food and drinks are abundant on the ship? Any ideas/suggestions?

Sorry, I don't have any ideas for the basket. I know if you call the shop they will give you great suggestions.

We took our adult kids on a cruise. They made us a beautiful photo book of the trip when we returned.

For a Basket:

Flowers
Coffee traveler mug
or one with a straw for cold drinks
Lanyard to hold the KTTW card
A bound Journal book if she keeps a diary of her trip
Book or magazine to read
Disney plush if she'd like that
Bottle of wine
Sunscreen
Lip Balm
Aloe or other "after sun" relief lotion
portable/handheld fans
sunglasses
sun hat

Other Ideas
Disney giftcard to use for beverages or excursions
Rainforest Pass
Make some personalized door magnets for her door
Get a Duffy Bear with a sailor outfit for her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter