Gif Card for Henna?

suorkaterina

Belle's Librarian
Hey everybody. I'm headed to WDW on Monday and I want to get a henna tattoo in Morocco. I've got lots of gift cards but just enough cash saved up for tips. It just occurred to me that I might not be able to pay for the henna tattoo with a gift card. Does anybody know if this is the case? Thank you.

My daughter is pretty sure she had to pay cash for hers. She could be wrong but remembers paying cash for it when she went last trip even though most of her spending money was on a gift card.

What sort of tips are you needing to pay? If it’s dining tips you can use your gift card to pay it at the restaurant. If you are staying on property, you can charge them back to your room and pay that with the gift card at the front desk. Both of those will free up some of your cash to pay for the tattoo.

You have to pay for your tattoo in the small store where they are located and I know you can use your MB to charge back to your room so I don't see why you couldn't use a GC.

What sort of tips are you needing to pay? If it’s dining tips you can use your gift card to pay it at the restaurant. If you are staying on property, you can charge them back to your room and pay that with the gift card at the front desk. Both of those will free up some of your cash to pay for the tattoo.

You have to pay for your tattoo in the small store where they are located and I know you can use your MB to charge back to your room so I don't see why you couldn't use a GC.

Since the room is not in my name I can't really charge anything to it but using my GC for some tips will help out. Thank you both for your help!

Since the room is not in my name I can't really charge anything to it but using my GC for some tips will help out. Thank you both for your help!

Even though the room is not in your name your can put your own CC on your MB so your can charge things to your band/room - and use your GCs to pay off the room charges. I know this is probably not what you want to do, but just making sure you know that you can do this. My DD & SIL regularly stay in my room and we always put two CCs on the room - one for my charges using my MB and one for theirs using their MBs.

My daughter has loved getting the henna tattoos since we started going to Disney when she was 4 and she’s almost 17 now! You pay for them inside the store and she has used her gift cards many times!

My daughter has loved getting the henna tattoos since we started going to Disney when she was 4 and she’s almost 17 now! You pay for them inside the store and she has used her gift cards many times!

Oh YAY! Thank you so much! Whew, that's way less for me to try an finagle. Thank you for your help! Did you give the artist a tip? I included that in the cash I'm taking. I figured 20% of the tattoo price.

Even though the room is not in your name your can put your own CC on your MB so your can charge things to your band/room - and use your GCs to pay off the room charges. I know this is probably not what you want to do, but just making sure you know that you can do this. My DD & SIL regularly stay in my room and we always put two CCs on the room - one for my charges using my MB and one for theirs using their MBs.

Thanks, that's good to know. I didn't know you could attach a different card to each band.

Thanks, that's good to know. I didn't know you could attach a different card to each band.

You just can't do this in advance, it has to be done at the front desk. It's best to make a couple of charges and then get a print out of charges from the front desk just to make sure it was set up correctly. They have been know to make mistakes. Also, just so you know - if you are going to use your GCs to pay off your charges, don't wait until the last night. Each hotel category(value, mod, deluxe) has a specific amount they allow for charges before they charge your card. One more thing, if you are going to Food & Wine and have GCs they are the easiest thing to use at the booths.

Oh YAY! Thank you so much! Whew, that's way less for me to try an finagle. Thank you for your help! Did you give the artist a tip? I included that in the cash I'm taking. I figured 20% of the tattoo price.
We want to do this also. Since you are budgeting, can you tell me how much it cost? I gather you already know and would also like to plan. Thanks!

I always gave the artist cash.

We want to do this also. Since you are budgeting, can you tell me how much it cost? I gather you already know and would also like to plan. Thanks!

Price is based on the design you choose - they have a whole book full of designs. I would say most of them are priced between $15 - $25. If you are very careful with them they can last about 2 weeks, sometimes more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter