GFV- just bought-- now first trip help!

rxpleasure

Earning My Ears
I just an add on at GFV. We have never been to WDW. We are going jan 3-11. Now what so I need to do? Can I buy a dinning plan? I'm at a loss! We do Disneyland multiple times a year but I'm definitely out if my comfort zone here. Help!

take it you have your reservation for jam 3-11?

how often are you planning on coming to WDW vs DL? If more than once a year would suggest - tables of wonderland - you don't need an annual pass anymore to buy it. you can get it with your dvc card

do you eat alot?

do you eat out when on vacation?

if you do - then yes would buy the DDP.

but remember even a studio has a place to cook - so you don't need the plan. just depends upon what you generally do.

there are several places to order groceries from - if you decided to go that route vs the DDP.

remember that WDW is alot bigger than DL. would plan on going in the morning - then going back to your villa and going back in the early evening.

take breaks.

We do eat out most meals when we are at Disneyland. We usually only eat breakfast in the room. I will need to find somewhere to deliver milk and such.
As dvc members do we get a discount on the meal plans? How do we buy them?
I don't know how often we will go to WDW. Maybe every 3-5 years.

3 to 5 years is not enough to buy a tables of wonderland card. this is a card that gives you 20% off most restaurants and some quick service places. think it is 10 to 15 meals (not sure) that pays it off.

so would go with the dinning plan.

for groceries would go with
wegoshop.com
or
gardengrocer.com

or you can buy from gf grocery/gift shop after you arrive. (assuming gf will have one because they put in one at CR for blt)

Hope you love WDW and VGF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter