GF room types in same building

APiratesLifeForMe2

DIS Veteran
We are traveling with a friend next December staying at the GF. Friends mom wants a theme park view (not in the tower) but my family and our friend don’t need the $$ theme park view. What we do hope is to be in the same building. If we choose garden view for our rooms, will there be buildings that offer garden view and theme park view in the same building or would we need some other category? This is our first time staying at GF so I appreciate any guidance you can offer.

We are traveling with a friend next December staying at the GF. Friends mom wants a theme park view (not in the tower) but my family and our friend don’t need the $$ theme park view. What we do hope is to be in the same building. If we choose garden view for our rooms, will there be buildings that offer garden view and theme park view in the same building or would we need some other category? This is our first time staying at GF so I appreciate any guidance you can offer.

I am fairly confident that Conch Key, Sago Key and Boca Chica each have both Theme Park View and Garden View rooms. But you may want to ask the experts in the GF FAQ Thread.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...ort-spa-villas-information-questions.3336950/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter