GF Room Type in Reservation

LiloH

Mouseketeer
Hi All!

I was just looking at a reservation I have upcoming (10 days!!) and saw something weird. I had booked an outer building MK view at the GF. However, when I pull up the reservation it has the resort right but says "One Bedroom Villa" under room type.

Is this normal? Should I be worried? We have wee ones with early bed times and selected the MK view on purpose so we can still enjoy fireworks after bedtime!

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi All!

I was just looking at a reservation I have upcoming (10 days!!) and saw something weird. I had booked an outer building MK view at the GF. However, when I pull up the reservation it has the resort right but says "One Bedroom Villa" under room type.

Is this normal? Should I be worried? We have wee ones with early bed times and selected the MK view on purpose so we can still enjoy fireworks after bedtime!

Thanks in advance. :)

I would call and ask to make sure.

While I have not had this happen for my GF reservations, it happens every time for my CR reservations. It seems to be some sort of glitch but I would just call and double check.

It's fine.

I stayed in a GF MK view room, and on the reservation pull up on the website it said one bedroom villa as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter