• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Geyser Point

Benchedguy

Earning My Ears
Weird question, how busy typically is Geyser Point on a Wednesday night? Asking because thinking of going over before extended hours at MK.
If busy, I dont recall them taking reservations...?

No reservations, can't help on a Wednesday night specifically but I would think it would be busier with the extended hours though. As long as they have good staffing levels shouldn't be to long of a wait though.

Is Geyser Point open all day? I want to start at Geyser Point for my monorail pub crawl.
I want to eat and have a drink or two there and then boat to MK and walk to Contemporary to begin the crawl.
However, want to get to Geyser before dinner and start a little early.

Thank you.

Is Geyser Point open all day? I want to start at Geyser Point for my monorail pub crawl.
I want to eat and have a drink or two there and then boat to MK and walk to Contemporary to begin the crawl.
However, want to get to Geyser before dinner and start a little early.

Thank you.
Yup, they open at 11:00AM and stay open all day until closing. Sounds like a fun plan!

Yup, they open at 11:00AM and stay open all day until closing. Sounds like a fun plan!
Fabulous!
Thank you.
We are traveling with two other couples, who expect me to plan everything when it comes to Disney (including my dh),
so I thought this would be a fun night. We are all in our mid 50s/early 60s and like to have fun. Looking forward to
doing this with them.

Fabulous!
Thank you.
We are traveling with two other couples, who expect me to plan everything when it comes to Disney (including my dh),
so I thought this would be a fun night. We are all in our mid 50s/early 60s and like to have fun. Looking forward to
doing this with them.

You’ll have a blast. My wife and I do this every trip! Geyser Point is our favorite spot in all of WDW to relax and have a drink and/or meal. We always start there and then boat over to MK or Contemporary. We hit Steakhouse 71 bar (used to be The Wave), sometimes go up to the Outer Rim Lounge to enjoy the views. Then hit the Poly (Tambu Lounge!) and GF (I still miss Mizners Lounge).

Oddly enough, we ate dinner there on a Wednesday night in November shortly before fireworks time.

Place wasn't more than 3/4 full, tables and bar both, when we sat down. Most got up to get a better fireworks view, appeared primarily to have been drink-and-snack sorts waiting to watch fireworks.

I don't know that this will help much since we were there the week before Thanksgiving, not a particularly busy week.

Good service, fabulous food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter