Geyser Point Refill Station

foodiddiedoo

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the refill stations for the refillable mug are open before Geyser Point? I'm going to be staying at BRV soon and feel like it'll be quicker to refill there than at Roaring Fork but I have 0 clue if the soda machines are available before 11 am. Anyone who might know I would greatly appreciate it.

Does anyone know if the refill stations for the refillable mug are open before Geyser Point? I'm going to be staying at BRV soon and feel like it'll be quicker to refill there than at Roaring Fork but I have 0 clue if the soda machines are available before 11 am. Anyone who might know I would greatly appreciate it.
I can check to see if the refill station at Geyser Point is open earlier than 11am when we are at WL next week - if I remember. But I'm not sure that it would save that much time to go there instead of Roaring Forks.

I can check to see if the refill station at Geyser Point is open earlier than 11am when we are at WL next week - if I remember. But I'm not sure that it would save that much time to go there instead of Roaring Forks.
Is it about the same distance?

If you are measuring from the main exit of Boulder Ridge, then I think they are pretty close to the same distance. But it all depends on where you are going after you get your refill. If you are going to the boat or to the villas pool, then definitely Geyser Point is closer. But Roaring Forks is closer if you are going to the main pool or the bus.
Ah ok! I usually try to run and fill our cups up with cold soda and ice and store them in the fridge before heading out for the day. Then we have some cold drinks when we get back to the room.

Last time I was there (sep 2023), the refill stations at Geyser Point opened around 9:30-10am when the restaurant opened. They were definitely not 24 hours like Roaring Forks.

Last time I was there (sep 2023), the refill stations at Geyser Point opened around 9:30-10am when the restaurant opened. They were definitely not 24 hours like Roaring Forks.
Was about to say the same thing! We were there in September, too and I recall the same hours at GP. Maybe we crossed paths!

I've been through 3 of those at various Disney properties over the decades I've been going. While it doesn't happen too much - if you go 4-5 times a year for 40+ years, you're going to encounter those at some point. One of them was a 2-4am type - I don't even remember the exact time - but I do remember it was in January and coming out of a cold sleep - I must have slept through part of the alarm as staff was already checking doors - I had time to grab a t-shirt and slip-on shoes with my sleeping shorts - only realizing after the fact that it was about 40 degrees outside.

Ah ok! I usually try to run and fill our cups up with cold soda and ice and store them in the fridge before heading out for the day. Then we have some cold drinks when we get back to the room.
I checked the distance to the two refill stations tonight. I started from the Boulder Ridge elevator. It was 315 steps to the Geyser Point refill station and 365 steps to Roaring Forks. It would have been even shorter to Geyser Point if I had walked through the building and exited on the side of the building near the villas pool. . :)

I checked the distance to the two refill stations tonight. I started from the Boulder Ridge elevator. It was 315 steps to the Geyser Point refill station and 365 steps to Roaring Forks. It would have been even shorter to Geyser Point if I had walked through the building and exited on the side of the building near the villas pool. . :)
Thanks for checking it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter