Geyser Point Bar and Grill

collegeprogram01

Mouseketeer
We are thinking about going there for our upcoming trip for lunch...has anyone been there before that can share what they thought of it?

thanks!

This probably is best asked on the main Dining thread, not the Dining REVIEW thread

We are thinking about going there for our upcoming trip for lunch...has anyone been there before that can share what they thought of it?

thanks!

We stayed at Wilderness Lodge last year and ate dinner there one night. We thought it was really good DH and I both had burgers and fries and they were excellent.

We had Dinner there last year - I had the steak salad and my Brother had the Bison Burger - both very good and the Cocktails were an added bonus.

As you're going for lunch you won't have the same experience of the lovely man next to us watching the Football and using "Non Disney" Language :oops:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter