Getting to Magic Kingdom for 7:55 breakfast reservation

sarahothomas

Mouseketeer
I just snagged a 7:55am breakfast reservation at Plaza Restaurant on a 9 am park opening day. We are a group of 7 (6 adults + a 5-year-old) staying at Pop Century. What is my best option for getting to MK? We will have a car, but willing to take a bus if they are running that early (which I'm thinking they won't be?). Also, how early can we get into the park? I've had a breakfast before park opening but never this early.

Last edited:
The buses start running around 6:30, so you'll have plenty of time to to take it.

They'll let you in around 7:45

Yup, bus. and don't stress about being on time/early for 7:55, they lump all of the PPO reservations together and don't worry about time - sometimes their park entry procedures are not compatible with getting to your ADR on time. It stressed me out at Epcot when they didn't let us in until 8 for an 8am Garden Grill ADR but it was no biggie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter