Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could be in any movie or tv show what would it be and who would you be?
Oh goodness, I don't know. Maybe Once Upon a Time (even though I stopped watching it now), as one of the princesses.

Oh goodness, I don't know. Maybe Once Upon a Time (even though I stopped watching it now), as one of the princesses.
I don't really know mine but I stopped watching that show, I just didn't have time. I guess I would be in Dance Academy<3. I don't know who I would be though.

Either in Psych (not sure whether I'd be a detective working for the SBPD or the Psych offices though) or Agents of SHIELD as a loyal SHIELD agent on the Bus

Slugterra! And I don't know, a member of the Shane gang, probably
My friends and I always talk about how we'd be awesome in TV shows like that, but I feel like I wouldn't be able to aim a blaster, drive a Mecha, find any slugs, etc. :D

I cannot decide between Doctor Who as a companion or the Aquabats as one of those random side characters in one episode who gets to do something ridiculous. Although everyone does stuff ridiculous in that show, so....

Do you use the DIS more on the app or the website?
Almost always the app. But I update my TR on the computer.

I'd be in Teen Wolf as Lydia or Kira if I could. That'd be really cool, to be honest.

Always the website, because the app always messed up all 4 of the times I tried to use it.

It used to be app, but do to the glitches and my sister getting a laptop (Mom barley uses the computer we share anyways) it's now the computer. When school starts it'll be the app again.

Orreed question!
Do you normally pick truth or dare?
I hate truth or dare. I really do and I think the last time I played was probably in the seventh grade. But I guess I would probably pick truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter