Biology
Ag
English 1
Geometry
Spanish 2
Photo journalism
World geography

Besides jay walking I've never done anything illegal

Nope, not ever. Not even jaywalking, I'm terrified of crossing streets so if I do it, it'll be at a crosswalk

My classes this semester:
Art 1, art 2 (painting and drawing), Asian art history, math, and Spanish

Hopefully it won't be too bad bc art is my thing :-)

Speeding is probably my only illegal thing I've ever done. I mean me and another cheerleader on my old squad stole a Pom Pom from another squad that we hated, but that's not really "illegal", but that's the closest I've come thankfully lol

Classes:
Abstract Algebra
Teaching Math Methods course
Comedy in the Bible (theology)
Ethics (philosophy)
Foundations of Geometry
A seminar on the Autism Spectrum and its effect on society

Can you tell I'm a math major? :laughing:

As for anything illegal, jaywalking around campus is probably the worse I've ever done

PE
Honors Lit
AP Human Geography
Art 1
Wind Ensemble (most advanced band class)
Honors Biology
Accelerated Geometry

I've jaywalked a couple times against my will. I insisted on finding a sidewalk but the people I was with wouldn't let me.
Also accidentally drove an ATV/4 wheeler on protected trails. My friend and I didn't know that the trails were protected and we got in a good bit of trouble for it with a fine.

Orreed question!
What is your favorite musical?
Lol I genuinely love Finding Nemo the musical. I have the sound track and sing it on a pretty regular basis.

Oh gosh. Um...Probably Phantom of the Opera, although I do love Beauty and the Beast and Wicked.

Just little things like jaywalking.

Doctor Horrible if that counts. Second choice is Jekyll and Hyde

Finding Nemo or Phantom of the Opera.

Um... I do off and on. Like, I'll be on a kick of doing one for a while and then I won't for months. Not currently doing one, though.

No but I wrote letters almost everyday to a Marine during Boot Camp and they were usually about my day. Kept them on Google Drive and all together it's kinda like a journal.

Does High School Musical count? lol

I've tried many times to keep a journal/diary because I always thought the idea was really cool but I would always fail miserably

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter