• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can't think of any words that I hate.... But ironically, scrumptious and moist are two of my favorites. I also love flosculation (which means a long word I think)

Every time I scroll through Facebook I'm struck with the thought of how nice it would be to erase the word "society" from existence.

If nobody else has a question, I thought of one:

When you read the phrase YAGE (Yet Another Grand Exit), do you read it as the phrase it stands for, as the abbreviation (Y-A-G-E), or as its own word?

I always read it as its own word rhyming with "rage." Which is pretty fitting since that's how some of the better ones go down.

Can't say some of the words I hate, but I hate aluminum foil (mostly because I can't pronounce it properly) and belly.

I read it as its own word, to be honest.

If nobody else has a question, I thought of one:

When you read the phrase YAGE (Yet Another Grand Exit), do you read it as the phrase it stands for, as the abbreviation (Y-A-G-E), or as its own word?

I always read it as its own word rhyming with "rage." Which is pretty fitting since that's how some of the better ones go down.

I think of it as "yage" rhyming with "rage"

Mucus

Rhyming with rage.

And I do not play instruments. I did recorder in 4th grade music class and was way behind everyone lol I am terrible with instruments. Unless you count my voice which I'm pretty decent in musical theatre with.

The recorder in 5th grade and we did this thing called recorder karate so each time you successfully played a song you got a little string on your recorder...I think I had like two strings and everyone else was like really good and had all their strings :(

In 6th grade I was in band and played percussion I wasn't all that great I had a B in band class! My first B ever and it was in band! It was me and another girl and 10 guys in percussion and I think all the guys hated me because I wasn't good...I usually got the easy parts at concerts like the triangle :'(

The recorder in 5th grade and we did this thing called recorder karate so each time you successfully played a song you got a little string on your recorder...I think I had like two strings and everyone else was like really good and had all their strings :( In 6th grade I was in band and played percussion I wasn't all that great I had a B in band class! My first B ever and it was in band! It was me and another girl and 10 guys in percussion and I think all the guys hated me because I wasn't good...I usually got the easy parts at concerts like the triangle :'(

Omg we did the recorder karate thing at my school too! :) that was fun! I almost got all of my strings.

I've been playing piano for almost three years now. :) I love playing it and making my own music!

I am currently playing saxophone and clarinet and have beens since the 6th grade. I've made district honor band every year on clarinet since then so far, which is probably my biggest accomplishment, to be honest. I love it. :banana:

Oh yeah, I forgot to answer my own question! I played piano for seven years, but I'm not taking lessons anymore. I'm probably gonna pick it up again in college. I also sing, but that's it.
I love playing piano. It's so much fun to learn songs like Let it Go and movie soundtracks like Up (amazing piano solo) and music from Lost and stuff.

YAGE as it's own word

I kind of play piano. I can read notes and the such but I can't play very complicated pieces

Well we haven't had a question so hope you don't mind me asking one.

What's the weirdest thing a stranger asked you?

Well today at Target the worker (Who was like 35 btw. That'll make it way worse later) asked how my day was and I was like mehh I broke up with my boyfriend (Made a obligatory don't be sad buy ice cream and Oreo run) so not great. We smalltalked for like a minute and then he asked me out on a date. I thought he was kidding but no. o_O It was very uncomfortable.

Once a friendly but strange old man in Starbucks asked me what sports I did because "I had the body"

A woman thought that I was pregnant. I actually am very skinny, and I'm fifteen. I don't understand...

Aww, Olivia, you broke up with Andrew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter