Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mine are a light, crystally blue. Sometimes they get darker blue, but most of the time they are light blue.

I can't drive, but my boyfriend can, he has a maroonish some kind of car.

Yes, I can drive. I have a blue Honda Accord- his name is Rider (named after Flynn Rider!) and I love that car to death.

Technically I can drive, I mean I've never gone on an actual rode, just around our property. No I don't have a car but if I did it would be a Bumblebee.

Edit: Yeah I'm with Silv, I can be beast on a motorcycle.

STORY TIME! This is a little OT, but it's about driving so I feel like posting it. The moral of both these stories is don't let your children sit by the steering wheel of a golf cart.

The first story: My family, my mom's friend's family, and my uncle and cousin went camping one time. You can rent a golf cart there. So we rented one. One day, my brother went inside by the wheel and just sat there and so did my mom's friend's son. It was parked on like a hill. My brother released the break and it started to roll down the hill. There was a tree in front of them, so they went up the tree and down the tree. It was scary then, but now my family laughs about it.

Second story: Another camping trip at the same campground and the same people except my mom's friend's family. My uncle was letting my brother drive the golf cart for some reason. So one night, he gives my cousin a "driving lesson" at night when everyone was at their campfires and relaxing. I was allowed to sit in the back. At first, he was doing well. But then my uncle at the last second tells him to turn and he goes out of control down a little hill. He almost ran into someone's campsite! Luckily, everything was fine and he continued to drive normally. But then, a minute later. I see a light up ahead. I say to them, "Uh, guys, I think they're following us." Once we got to the top of another hill, they switched seats. My uncle tried to lose them, but they kept following us. Finally, we got back to our campsite and ran as fast as we could to our campfire and pretended nothing happened.

After both those experiences, we're all surprised we didn't get our golf cart privlages taken away lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter