Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
One piercing on each ear. I just got sparkly Mickey earrings for Christmas, I'm excited :D

Red Soxs and Patriots :-)
I'm from New England
Rangers are my current local team and my second favorite behind the Red Sox, but I really am not a Cowboys fan. I don't know, they seem kinda icky. Plus my mom is a 49ner fan which was thier huge rivals in the past.

I have no piercings or ever had. Not even ears. It just never intrested me.

My room is a basic creme. But I have a really bright and colorful bedspread and curtains so it balances nicely.

Just one in each ear. I may or may not want another one in each, but then I think about the flame and then I think maybe not.

What do you do for New Years Eve?
We're in Chicago again with my mom's side, we just saw Saving Mr. Banks, and then we'll have a big dinner and have appetizers until midnight. At midnight we go outside and bang pans yelling "happy new year!"

We play games and have snacks, and usually watch the ball drop on TV.

My parents go out and I always have to watch my younger sister, so we just have a TV show marathon. For me, tonight's marathon is the Legend of Korra

We varies each year. Two years ago I did the thrilling task of researching colleges home alone. XD
This year will be fun. I'm going to a school theatre New Year's Party with my boyfriend.

We don't really do much just a few fireworks(nothing big) and watch the ball drop:happytv:

We didn't do much, my brother went to a party at his bff's and my parents and I watched Monsters University for the first time (it was good)

Happy New Year!

We do the same thing every year, we eat junk food for dinner, then my aunt comes over (this year my cousins were old enough to stay up all night so they came over too)! We eat snacks and play lots of board games.

Ahhh I never posted a question!
Do you have a new years resolution?

Not really. I just want to stay positive, study hard, and hang out more with my friends.

My New Years goal is personal soooo yeah
But really I just want to be happy in whatever I decide to do this year.

To get more organized and get my grades up. And to read and write more. And to get my times down in track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter