Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Procrastination is one of my biggest hobbies depending on the situation

I've been to NYC and I would either a) go to saks 5th avenue b)get pizza or c) go see a broadway show

If I went to NYC I'd go to Madison Square garden and Madison Avenue because my name is Madison but honestly other than that I really don't know

Yes i'm a procrastinator. Especially senior year.

If I went to New York I'd go to the Bronx and go to Yankee Stadium of course. Or visit my family.

Expeditioneverestgrl question!
What's a movie that scared you when you were little?
Oh so many. How the Grinch stole Christmas (the live action movie), the Brave Little Toaster, A Christmas Story, and so many more.

When I was really little I used to be scared of the Beast until he becomes nice, so I guess Beauty and the Beast. I can't think of too many. I used to be scared of the orcs and Uruk'hai in Lord of the Rings too, and Shelob still disgusts me

Any movie that has awkward scenes. I always, and still do, imagined myself in those roles, and just have to cower in fear.

The wicked witch of the west in the Wizard of Oz. I also walked in on Phantom of the Opera a bit too young while Christine was being hypnotized. It took me until last year to watch it, and now I love it.

Coroline. I only got to see up with the climax because my dvr glitched, so I have been (and still am) terrified of it, and those lalaloopsy dolls because they have button eyes.

Um... Nothing, really. I don't really get creeped by videos or movies. Unless it's Slender Man. Slender Man is evil.

Um... Nothing, really. I don't really get creeped by videos or movies. Unless it's Slender Man. Slender Man is evil.

I used to be freaked about Slendy, but now I love him. I do this strange thing where I give things personalities to make them less scary. So Slendy is really nice and we have tea parties every Tuesday. He brings the cookies. XD

I used to be freaked about Slendy, but now I love him. I do this strange thing where I give things personalities to make them less scary. So Slendy is really nice and we have tea parties every Tuesday. He brings the cookies. XD

:D I've watched Captainsparkles and PewDeePie (or something like that) play it on YouTube, I felt out of my chair screaming. I played it on a friend's NOOK once. Slendy just followed me instead of the creepy popping up randomly. Just. Followed.

So yeah. No Slendy for me. Even if he has cookies lol

Jumanji - the first time I actually really watched it (without hiding behind a blanket) was probably last year
Coroline - I got freaked out just by the commercial where the mom gives her buttons to sew into her eyes I plan on NEVER watching it
How the Grinch Stole Christmas- the one with real people not the cartoon. I watched it for the first time this Christmas I remember having nightmares about the Grinch
Scooby Doo(cartoon)- when I was like 5 I started crying watching Scooby Doo at school

Zathura... Those aliens freaked me out. I could handle Jumanji, but not Zathura. I don't do well with alien movies, I Am Legend scared me so bad in middle school because the aliens, but now I'm fine with both those movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter