Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

I don't have any planners I'm just not really someone who has one. When I do try to use one I always forget about it.

Not currently. I probably will for school work though, and want one before I go to Disney World.

Yeah in this country when you go to school at the beginning of every school year you get a homework diary that helps so much. I also have a lilly pulitzer one I got while we were in boston last summer

Are you out of school yet?
We've been out for a while now, but I have some papers to write for my summer class I am doing with my Europe trip.

I've been out for over a month lol but the high schoolers just graduated yesterday so now I feel like it's officially summer lol

YES!! I've been out for at least a month, and it has been fabulous. Completely fabulous.

It will be a full week on Friday. And I have to say, it's nice not having to stress about anything except summer reading.

been out for just over a month, but i've got capstone stuff to prepare so i'm not totally free of responsibilities

Hi guys, I could really use some questions from you, it's gotten really hard for me to come up with questions for this thread and that's why I haven't gotten a question up each day. Please send me a PM with as many questions as you can :) even if that's only one, it helps. Thanks in advance! I've really enjoyed running this thread and hope to keep it going as long as I can!

Today's question:
Do you know how to cook?
Not really. I can make simply things, but nothing too exciting.

I don't have a planner
My last day was June 4th
I can't really cook well. I made brownies and they didn't turn out right... how do you mess up brownies?!? XD :/

I can follow a recipe and I can make pasta and stuff. But I don't have the talent to get some ingredients and make something terrific all by myself like some people have

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter