Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

My parents usually take me out to dinner, but this year since I am leaving Middle School for High School next year my parents are going to take me and a friend to Hershey Park in Pennsylvania.

Well there is graduation . And me and my siblings sing the Phineas and Ferb song to celebrate that it is summer.

It's my high school graduation (and my sister's middle school graduation) so we'll probably go eat somewhere nice in the city. Our August WDW trip is our real graduation gift.

Usually mom will take us out to ice cream or bake a cake.
This year is my senior year so it will be bigger.
The most exciting thing is I'm going to to WDW with just one of my good friends and I!

We go to Disney sometimes, but it's only when we can't find another time to go. Generally no.

KAITLYN QUESTION!!! :flower:

Do you have an article of clothing you really enjoy wearing?

I have a very comfy sweatshirt from my summer camp that still smells like the summertime and reminds me of good times with my friends. But I also have a black dress that I'm in love with.

I'm home everyone!! I'm glad some questions got asked while I was gone :) I'll start asking questions again tomorrow. Remember just PM if you have any questions that you would like asked. :)

Welcome back, Heather! :)

I have a Disneyland sweatshirt that I wear all the time, and love, it's so comfy and it says Disneyland and has Mickey on it, I mean, what more would you want?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter