Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Have you ever stayed up all night?
Yes, but only for fun, at lock-ins and such. Never for homework or anything, I stress out too much to do that. People who know me know that I need my sleep, otherwise I tend to get really mean.

A few times, usually without intending to. I've met new friends, crashed in their room, and we end up chatting until we look out the window and the sun is up! I always regret it soo much the next day, but I've made the best friends that way and it's totally worth it I think.

I've done it a couple times for assignments due before morning class and I've decided to procrastinate >.<

Yes. Most recently was, like, a couple of weeks ago. Then I went home at like 6:00 in the morning, slept for 3 hours, and had to get up to go to a baptism.

Fairywings question!
Do you think Villians can sometimes be "misunderstood"?
I think they can have stories they need to tell. The movie that comes to mind is Meet the Robinsons lol

Last edited:
You mean the villain, I'm assuming, and yeah, definitely! I don't think it excuses them from their actions, but a lot of the time the villain has a much more sympathetic motivation for what they do. Sometimes, not always. I thought of Callaghan from Big Hero 6 haha.

Although we shouldn't mix up being sympathetic with having excusable actions. I always love to hate a good villain, but I especially like it when I can see things from their side. And yesss Meet the Robinsons is awesome, I love that movie! :D

You mean the villain, I'm assuming, and yeah, definitely! I don't think it excuses them from their actions, but a lot of the time the villain has a much more sympathetic motivation for what they do. Sometimes, not always. I thought of Callaghan from Big Hero 6 haha.

Although we shouldn't mix up being sympathetic with having excusable actions. I always love to hate a good villain, but I especially like it when I can see things from their side. And yesss Meet the Robinsons is awesome, I love that movie! :D
Haha I edited the question. Sometimes I don't even understand autocorrect....

I think that if you mentally put them into real life and went through their backstory there would be something that was misunderstood, whether it be neglect or bullying or whatnot. No one's born evil.

Absolutely. I mean... Cruella ONLY wanted a COAT made out of PUPPIES :rolleyes:

On a serious note- Team StarKid (the magnificent group of people behind A Very Potter Musical) wrote a musical about this a while back. Two years ago I think. It's called Twisted and it focuses on Jafar's story. It's amazing.

Yeah. They usually have reasons that they just take too far, but you can partially understand their motives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter