Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

i think they should have an african country instead of just the "african pavilion". they should have eqypt or kenya or south africa or nigeria. Eqypt would be WAY cool

i think they should have an african country instead of just the "african pavilion". they should have eqypt or kenya or south africa or nigeria. Eqypt would be WAY cool

I was gonna suggest this, too! But Africa is also celebrated very beautifully at Animal Kingdom, so I guess imagineers don't see a need to give it pavilion in WS?

What is your favorite month?
Probably May. It's usually really pretty and it's the month my birthday is in.

November is my favorite. We start getting our first cooler days and I can spend lots of time outdoors without feeling like I'm dying, lol. Plus tourism has died down for the most part can I can enjoy the local tourist traps without huge crowds.

June cause things get exciting after school is let out and you've got a whole summer ahead of you :)

Hmm... I like June and July pretty equally. No school at all, beach trips, Disney trips, warm weather... sounds like paradise to me right now. Considering it's 30 degrees here and it's almost May.

Feeding off of yesterday's question.
What is your least favorite month?
September. It means summer is over.

My favorite month is June because school is getting out, warm weather, and we typically travel that month.
My least favorite month is February because not much happens and it's cold.

August. It's too hot and there'a always an entire school year ahead.

My favorite month is probably June, even though I know a bunch of people already said that haha. June or March, which is my birthday month and also spring break....
My least favorite is January, I've always disliked it because it's in the middle of winter, Christmas is over, and we have solid school ahead of us before spring break...

My least favorite month is any one during hurricane season :3
The wind is nice and all. But the flooded roads and fields are less so. I like to spend lots of time at the parks and in the forests, and they are not so good to travel through when they are waterlogged.

My favorite month is December, for my birthday and Christmas.

My least favorite month is January, because it's cold, not very many breaks, and the movies are lame

My favorite month is December because of my Birthday is in it and Christmas.

I don't have a least favorite one.
P.S Wow we have the same birthday month Fairywings?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter