Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

I wouldn't say "love". I've had really intense celebrity crushes though (RE: James Maslow). And a couple tiny "real guy" crushes.

Sarah question! Have you ever been in love? No. I'm still waiting.

Yes for four months when I was in 8th grade then I broke up with him on valentines day. And then I was in love in July for two days and then I moved so I couldn't date him anymore. Now it's awkward between us cuz he still loves me.

All in all, still waiting for my Augustus waters.

Sarah question!
What scares you the most about the future?
No being able to get a teaching job, and never falling in love and getting married and being a mom.

next school year, being an adult in less than four years in the real world, not marrying the perfect guy for me, and a whole lot of other stuff

It's a little cliche, but honestly, I am scared to death of getting Alzheimer's or another memory problem when (if) I get old, because it kinda runs in my family and there is nothing that scares me more than not being able to have my memories, good and bad. Because that's like what shapes me as a person, you know.

Also, scared of not having enough money to pay for college.

It's a little cliche, but honestly, I am scared to death of getting Alzheimer's or another memory problem when (if) I get old, because it kinda runs in my family and there is nothing that scares me more than not being able to have my memories, good and bad. Because that's like what shapes me as a person, you know. Also, scared of not having enough money to pay for college.

This is pretty much me, except that I don't have a family history of memory issues.

Sarah question! What scares you the most about the future? No being able to get a teaching job, and never falling in love and getting married and being a mom.

Mine is kinda like yours. I'm scared of not falling in love, getting married, and having a family. I'm scared of not having any friends bc right now it looks like that's the way my path is headed.

As much as I like to say that I like being alone, I don't. I'm terrified that something bad's going to happen to me and no one's going to be there to save me. Even if they do manage to save me, I'd just feel so scared about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter