Getting to Disney Springs...

tlovesdis

Disneyland Obsessed!!!
Can you go from MK to DS or do you have to go to a resort first and catch a different bus?

If you go to the bus stop at 3:50 pm and a bus is already there for DHS, you may be let on, but they will not likely not take off until 4 pm. In January, we decided to leave DHS and head to DS. Since it was almost 4 pm, we decided we would just head to the bus stop instead of going via a resort. It was almost 4 pm when we saw the bus was already there and was already standing room only. When we got on, it was still a minute or two before 4 pm and the driver waited until they came on right at 4 pm to tell him he could head to DS.

All parks go from park to Disney Springs after 4pm, but there are never buses from DS to any parks

Whats the quickest way from HS? We will be doing that when we go in the afternoon. Is it quicker to get on the boat to BW or get a bus to somewhere like CBR, OKW, SS? Probably be about the same I'd guess.

They now run buses directly to Disney Springs, but only in the evenings, I think after 4 PM. If it is before that, and you are at MK, walk over to the Contemporary and take the bus from there.
So if I wanted to get from DS to MK, I take a bus to the Contemporary and then walk from there?

You would walk to the Contemporary from MK. There's a well marked path just to your left as you exit the tapstiles, and it's a very short walk. From the Contemporary, you can take a bus to DS at any time of day. If it's after 4 PM, you can get a bus directly from MK to DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter