Getting to Anaheim from LAX

Tiggergirl928

Earning My Ears
QUICK question... What is the easiest way to get to Disneyland area hotel from LAX? We arrive around 1030am on a Tuesday and our return flight is at 10pm on a Friday.

Thanks for any suggestions or insight.

You can take the Disneyland Express bus or a shuttle. We used SuperShuttle (which is a shared shuttle) earlier this year and it was perfect and cheap. The DL Express bus want running at the time of our arrival as we arrived at 6 am. You could always rent a town car to take you as well or rent a car through Alamo and drop off at DTD.

Uber

Type in "LAX" to the search bar in the top right corner and you will be provided with countless threads on this exact topic that are available

Thank you for the suggestions. We are thinking Uber is our best option. Dors anyone know about how much it would cost?

Depending on budget, Lansky’s car service is a great company. They meet you in the airport, load all luggage out to the car for you, and will make a stop at a grocery store on the way to your hotel. Super easy fast and reliable. We’ve used the several times and been happy. Our last trip we had some family join us who had been to DL before but hadn’t used Lansky before. they were blown away by how smooth and convenient Lansky was.

When we aren't renting a car, we always use a town car/limo service. Much better/faster than the shuttles, and most include a "grocery" stop on the way to your resort/hotel. We've always found the rates very reasonable, plus you can feel like a high roller! :)

We use Lansky. Clean, reliable, fast, and convenient. I have used a shuttle before and it just wasn't for me. I use Uber at home to get to and from the airport and I like them. I just like Lansky more when I am going from LAX to Anaheim.

When we aren't renting a car, we always use a town car/limo service. Much better/faster than the shuttles, and most include a "grocery" stop on the way to your resort/hotel. We've always found the rates very reasonable, plus you can feel like a high roller! :)

Which town car/limo service companies do you recommend? I was checking into those but found some with pretty gnarly reviews, so that kind of scared me off of using something different than Uber/Super Shuttle.

We Uber'd, and it was $60 (during rush hour). Interesting story - we were waiting for our Uber, we saw him drive up, but he didn't pull over and then he cancelled our ride! Never had that happen before... Got another one within minutes - our awesome driver thinks that the one that cancelled realized that he needed to drive all the way to Anaheim and said NOPE - not doing that drive (the drive in rush hour traffic took FOREVER!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter