Getting Theme Park Maps in Advance

Asnell

Mouseketeer
I'm planning our first family trip to WDW as a Christmas surprise for my two boys, who will be 12 and 14 during our trip next January. I want to wrap up something fun for them to open on Christmas day, and thought park maps would be perfect, since they could use them to familiarize themselves with the parks, pick out "don't-miss" rides in advance, and get excited about the trip.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get park maps somewhere in advance? I was thinking of the official Disney ones.

I'm planning our first family trip to WDW as a Christmas surprise for my two boys, who will be 12 and 14 during our trip next January. I want to wrap up something fun for them to open on Christmas day, and thought park maps would be perfect, since they could use them to familiarize themselves with the parks, pick out "don't-miss" rides in advance, and get excited about the trip.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get park maps somewhere in advance? I was thinking of the official Disney ones.

The customized map linked to above is a nice souvenir. If you are thinking of the 4 glossy park maps that are at the entrance to each park, I do not believe that Disney actually mails those out.
Maybe someone with a trip in the future could get some for you and mail them to you in advance.
Good Luck

We are going in a couple of weeks, I'd be happy to pick some up and mail them to you. Send me your name and address to kelizalde17 at gmail dot com.

The customized maps are really cute. I'd think they'd be perfect for a Christmas gift wrapped up! Check them out!! :thumbsup2

If you PM me your address, I can mail you some along with some of the Mickey stickers they give out. :) I live locally and frequent the parks weekly.

Thank you for the lovely offers to mail maps! This is such a nice community.

I checked the link and ordered the customizable maps from Disney, which will be in plenty of time to wrap and give for Christmas. Thanks for all the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter