Getting "re-hitched" for 10 year anniversary

luvstiggertoo

<font color=green>DIS'ing at work!!<br><font color
Hi all!
This is my first time on this board. Going on 8 years of wedded bliss and looking forward to planning our 10 year anniversary. DH says we can plan a vow renewal at Disney.
It would probably be something small - just family and a few friends, probably no more than 30 people.
Can we still have a Disney event for such a small gathering? Can we have the chapel?
Where do I find all of my answers? Does Disney Weddings handle such small events?

Thanks for any info!

Hi Geri,

I am having a very intimate wedding...just me, my fiance and my son...yes, you can have a very small affair. Go to Disneyweddings.com or call the 800 # and they will help you...Good luck and all the best!

Lauren

The answer is YES! Disney does Intimate weddings and vow renewals everyday! Acutally, an Intimate consists of only 18 guest, 20 people total including the bride and groom. If you want more than that you'll have to have a Custom. You can go to disneyweddings.go.com and look and see what they have to offer. It's a lot of fun and you can create a wishbook for either or both! I personally only have a budget for an Initmate but created a wishbook for both an Intimate and a Custom. When you decide on what type of wedding you want you can call the number and have them let a Wedding planner call you. You can even talk to one to figure out what you want!!! Either way, it's a blast to do! Congrats again! Have fun, and let us all know how it goes! Oh and yes, you can have the Wedding Pavilion for either the Inimate or the Custom. :sunny:

Thanks for the info. I can't wait....but I still have two more years to go!!

How soon in advance do you have to start planning?

The Wedding Pavilion costs more than the other sites, but it also is one of the few indoor ceremony locations. You could have a ceremony with 18 guests, followed by the champagne toast. Then have a dessert party or dinner with more people. Or have a custom, the guest list needs to be at minimum 10 and the maximun fits with the site that you choose. Good luck with planning! Also, what is your budget. An intimate at the Wedding Pavilion starts aroung $3000, I think. Monday-Thursday Customs are $10k, Friday and Sunday Customs are $15k and Saturday are $20k. Have fun!!!

At the 1 year mark you can secure the date, but they can pencil one in earlier than that, Im not sure how soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter