Getting pull out sofa at Beach Club

Violet Parr

DIS Veteran
Hi all! We got a pull out sofa on our last trip and since we are a party of 5, we definitely need one on our next trip. I'm looking at pics of the resort and I see that some rooms do not have the pull out. Is there any way to request one? Or will we automatically be placed in one because we have a party of 5?

Thanks

Hi all! We got a pull out sofa on our last trip and since we are a party of 5, we definitely need one on our next trip. I'm looking at pics of the resort and I see that some rooms do not have the pull out. Is there any way to request one? Or will we automatically be placed in one because we have a party of 5?

Thanks

Parties of 5 are given priority for the rooms with a daybed. If for some reason you do not get one, they will bring you a roll-away that fits where the daybed would be at no extra charge.

Parties of 5 are given priority for the rooms with a daybed. If for some reason you do not get one, they will bring you a roll-away that fits where the daybed would be at no extra charge.

Yes, this. And you can also call in and ask that "daybed" be noted on your room requests.

I keep seeing posts where an OP asks about sofa beds and people reply with info about daybeds. Not the same thing, so I'm posting to bump this up for OP.

I keep seeing posts where an OP asks about sofa beds and people reply with info about daybeds. Not the same thing, so I'm posting to bump this up for OP.

But in this case they ARE daybeds. Just being accurate.

They have rooms with daybeds and rooms with pullout sofas. Just be sure to request the one you want, but realize it's just a request. I would pick the sofa because those rooms are bigger!

They have rooms with daybeds and rooms with pullout sofas. Just be sure to request the one you want, but realize it's just a request. I would pick the sofa because those rooms are bigger!

At the Beach Club there are only daybeds, no pullouts. At Beach Club Villas every studio has a pullout plus a Murphy Bed. So not requests, they are bookable categories.

I would definitely call to put in this request (as you can't note that online). Then, when you get to the resort reconfirm your request when you check-in. If you aren't given a room with a daybed or sofa bed ask to be moved, if possible.

Actually on another thread I saw a photo from YC or BC, can't remember which (but not BCV) which had a sofabed in it. So someone started asking about sofabeds, and all the replies were about daybeds. I knew the sofabed had to be an exception, not the norm, but it doesn't seem to help when I point that out.

Actually on another thread I saw a photo from YC or BC, can't remember which (but not BCV) which had a sofabed in it. So someone started asking about sofabeds, and all the replies were about daybeds. I knew the sofabed had to be an exception, not the norm, but it doesn't seem to help when I point that out.

With the exception of some suites or deluxe rooms, I have never seen a pull out sofa outside of DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter