Getting into club 33

Rapunzeland

Mouseketeer
It's a long shot for me but my great great uncle or something along those lines is a high level free mason in the UK. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have membership to club 33 but if he knew someone who could get me in would they have to come with me to the club or could I just turn up to the reservation with myself and my partner???
Because I kinda want to try get in but I'd rather not go if I have to go with the person who got me in as they would be a stranger to me at least.

Depends on how well they know your uncle and whether they would feel comfortable letting a stranger go in

You can go without a member, but they need to make a reservation for you. There are limits on how many invitations they can give per year. The inviting member is taking a risk with every invitation, because if the guest misbehaves the membership can be revoked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter