getting/giving injection at WDW

TiggerStac

<font color=darkorchid>I'm going to join in on thi
Not sure if anyone can answer this or not...

We are going to MVMCP on 12/18. I have a shot that my husband (it has to be given in my backside :cool1: ) has to give me between 7-9pm. I don't want to wait until after getting the shot to head to WDW. Can I use the first aid station to have him give it to me?? I need to put my hotpack on my backside for a few minutes, to help with the tenderness. Also, if anyone has done this or done an injection in the park...what did you do w/the needle?? Do they have disposal containers there??

Thanks in advance.

That would not be a problem for First Aid. They have private rooms with a door (like exam rooms) or a little less private cubicles (3 walls and a curtain) that you can use for your DH to give you the shot.
They would definately have sharps disposal containers. I'm not positive about hot packs, but you could bring your own instant hot packs (the kind that you shake or press to mix the chemicals inside). First Aid probably has a microwave that you could use, I'd guess that they have more call for cold packs than hot packs though, so getting a hot pack might be harder.

Thanks, I just bought little hand warmers to bring with me...much smaller than the hot packs I use at home. I would hope there would be a microwave somewhere. We will be at MK, and if my memory serves me correctly, the first aid station is right by the babycare center...I know babycare has (or at least had) microwave..I used it 3.5 years ago.

You are right. The Baby Care Centerr and First Aid at MK are right next to each other.
There might be a microwave at First Aid - it's just that I have never looked for one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter