getting from LAX to good neighbor hotel

29apr00

Momma to a Princess and a little Prince!
Is the Disneyland Resort Express for ONLY going to the 3 disney hotels? Or does it go to all the hotels in the area? We are staying at the Park View Inn, which isn't technically a good neighbor hotel, but it is directly across the street from the park . So can we use the DRE or do we need to schedule that Super Shuttle? Do we need to schedule that in advance?

Thanks!

Is the Disneyland Resort Express for ONLY going to the 3 disney hotels? Or does it go to all the hotels in the area? We are staying at the Park View Inn, which isn't technically a good neighbor hotel, but it is directly across the street from the park . So can we use the DRE or do we need to schedule that Super Shuttle? Do we need to schedule that in advance?

Thanks!

There is a schedule that includes off site hotels.
http://graylineanaheim.com/docs/DRE Brochure.pdf
If you know you need it, I would schedule in advance.

looking at that schedule, it looks like DRE leaves every hour on the 1/2 hr.....so if our flight lands at 905am, chances are slim that we'll deplane and collect our luggage in time for the 930am....which means we'll stand around and wait for an hour?? Yeah, I'm thinking Super SHuttle is the way to go then.

looking at that schedule, it looks like DRE leaves every hour on the 1/2 hr.....so if our flight lands at 905am, chances are slim that we'll deplane and collect our luggage in time for the 930am....which means we'll stand around and wait for an hour?? Yeah, I'm thinking Super SHuttle is the way to go then.

Just a heads up about Super Shuttle...
It could be a direct drive from the Airport to DLR, but chances are there may be others on the shuttle that need to be dropped of at surrounding cities before they take you to DLR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter