Getting from HS to Poly for late ADRs

CMac72

Earning My Ears
We will be at HS and need to get from there to the Poly for ADRs at 'Ohana. The ADRs are at 9:50 so we will be leaving HS close to park closing. Would it be faster to bus from HS to EP and catch the monorail to MK resort area? Is it safe to assume a bus ride from HS to TTC would be longer than a short trip between these two close parks and monorail the rest of the way?

I had originally planned to take the Skyliner between parks but it unloads at IG and we will not have hoppers to cut through EP to the front entrance for the monorail. Also, the only reason I would do that is to experience the Skyliner for the pure fun of it. We will probably not have any need for it the rest of our trip since we're staying at AsMu.

Just take the bus from HS to Poly. Two modes of transportation will not be faster than one.

That is true. Was really just trying to work in the Skyliner for the experience as it may be the only time we would get to use it and I am a huge fan of the monorail. I guess we'll see what our time looks like and make a call accordingly.

You don't need to have someplace to go to ride Skyliner. A quick round trip between DHS & CBR will take about 15 minutes. You can do it while waiting for a FP+.

A round trip between Epcot IG and Riviera is about 25 minutes.

There isn't a bus from DHS to the TTC

The fastest way would be to take the bus from DHS to the Poly

Thanks for the information, everyone.

Does anyone know if there is a way through MDE or a separate app where I could put in my destination and be given some options. I've come across discussion about some "wizard" in other threads but didn't know where to find it or if it still existed.

Thanks for the information, everyone.

Does anyone know if there is a way through MDE or a separate app where I could put in my destination and be given some options. I've come across discussion about some "wizard" in other threads but didn't know where to find it or if it still existed.

If it is the wizard I'm afraid it is, it is out of date and all but useless. Don't bother looking for it.

If it is the wizard I'm afraid it is, it is out of date and all but useless. Don't bother looking for it.
I kinda picked up on that from what I saw, but was hoping for something else. Thanks, though. With us staying at AsMu buses will be our main mode of transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter