Getting from BC to Boardwalk Bakery

wdwmom2

<font color=teal>It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorr
Does anyone have directions from the BC to the Boardwalk Bakery? Also, what are the bakery's hours? While you are at it, look at my countdown timer. I am soooo excited!!!!!

Thanks

Sharon

The Boardwalk Bakery is easily within walking distance from the Beach Club. The bakery opens at 6:30 A.M. each morning and is located across the pond from the Beach Club. See you tomorrow! We'll be arriving at the Yacht Club. :)

Originally posted by wdwmom2
Does anyone have directions from the BC to the Boardwalk Bakery? Also, what are the bakery's hours? While you are at it, look at my countdown timer. I am soooo excited!!!!!

Thanks

Sharon

I am not sure of the hours for the bakery. They were open already after 7:00 am. Not sure how much earlier.

You can see the bakery from the BC.

To get there from the BC, there are two options. Take the boat or walk. On the days that Epcot or MGM are open early, the boats will be operating at 7. If not , the boats will start operating at about 8.

For walking (about a 7 minute walk), head towards Epcot. Turn right at the bridge and cross over the bridge. You will walk past the ESPN Club and you are there.

Have a great trip.

Ed

Thanks you guys! I can always count on fellow DIS'ers for a quick response.::yes:: See you tomorrow Dana49!!! Looks like we will have great weather for the week.:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter