Getting coffee in the morning

FlatBlackLI

Earning My Ears
Going to the Fort for the first time at the end of the month. We usually stay at value resorts and I wanted to k ow the best place to get coffee in the morning. I realize the Fort does not have a food court like other resorts but do they have places with the fountain drinks and coffee. We are tent camping so either 1500 loop or 2000 loop if that helps.

The only places to get coffee is at the Meadow's trading post, it opened at 7 when I was there in Jan./Feb. and TE down at the Settlement. For soda your only options are at the Meadows pool and TE.

Are you driving? If yes and have room, bring your own coffee maker. There is power at the tent sites, so bring a power strip and extension cord. A folding table and easy up canopy over it and you can have a mini kitchen set up, coffee pot, electric skillet, etc.

Are you driving? If yes and have room, bring your own coffee maker. There is power at the tent sites, so bring a power strip and extension cord. A folding table and easy up canopy over it and you can have a mini kitchen set up, coffee pot, electric skillet, etc.
Yeah... That's my solution.... I go even more primative and have a "Percolator" that will work on the stove (or campfire/grill if you must). I am happy to share though (if you are there when I am). I am not a "Dainty" Coffee drinker either. I was in the Army for 8 years, so I can drink anything from Mud to tinted water... (Although I have a preference of something in between). :D

Yeah... That's my solution.... I go even more primative and have a "Percolator" that will work on the stove (or campfire/grill if you must). I am happy to share though (if you are there when I am). I am not a "Dainty" Coffee drinker either. I was in the Army for 8 years, so I can drink anything from Mud to tinted water... (Although I have a preference of something in between). :D

Yes we are driving. We decided to get a 4 cup Mr coffee. We like to get up before the kid and relax with a cup of coffee before the day starts. Sounds like making our own is the best way to do that at the Fort. I really don’t want to go on a half hour journey to get coffee lol.

Yes we are driving. We decided to get a 4 cup Mr coffee. We like to get up before the kid and relax with a cup of coffee before the day starts. Sounds like making our own is the best way to do that at the Fort. I really don’t want to go on a half hour journey to get coffee lol.
Even though we have a camper, we like to set up outside for coffee and cooking. We got a roll top table that breaks down and has a storage bag about the size of a camp chair bag. Really nice for travel. I think I got it off Amazon or at Walmart.
outside set up.jpg

We have found it helpful to buy nice disposable coffee cups. I like to get to the parks early and being able to take our coffee with us without keeping up with a travel mug for the rest of the day is handy. It is also the only time we use the timer on our coffee pot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter