Get Excited: Downtown Disney Has Now Reopened Superthread!

For the past few weeks, it seems that guests have been allowed to walk straight into DCA. That is, there have been no CMs at the entrance to count them. I presume this is because turnout has been low. There have been more guests in recent days than in the past few weeks however I suspect that numbers will plummet now that the holidays are over.
71D6C05B-BA30-45BA-B23F-01BF4F066D16.jpeg

Currently, most Christmas merch is on sale at 70% off. It was 50% off prior to Christmas.

Seriously, I doubt any of that will happen. I will be happy if a couple restaurants open and maybe a store or 2. We had a preplanned trip for the 17th, so we are going to go anyway and just enjoy not being at home.
Enjoy the visit, wish I could join you.
Jack

Enjoy the visit, wish I could join you.
Jack
We've been down a few times. We spent some time there the last 2 weeks of December. It was nice for us to just walk the DTD area. I'm hoping it will stay open thru the winter. But lack of customers might be an issue.

I am looking for the replica of the Medal of Yavin. I want to say that I saw these in Dok Ondar pre-COVID. I want to know if there is any chance they may have them at the Star Wars Shop in DTD. If anyone is going, could you check for me. I would really appreciate it.

I am looking for the actual replica of the medal. One that you would hang over your neck. I appreciate the thought though. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter