Get Excited: Downtown Disney Has Now Reopened Superthread!

As far as I know, it's still $10 for parking at Simba.
According to the DL app, it’s still $10 to park at Simba. I haven’t parked there once since they began to charge - that is, since it became “pay to park to pay.” I park residentially and walk to the line - about 1.2 miles. I can afford the $10 but I don’t like the idea of paying a fee to buy pricey merch, etc. It’s not so bad, really. I’m used to it now. These days - since I can’t get a cup
of tea - I only stay about two hours max anyway.

You can now enter Stage 17 from inside DCA. A CM said this was a recent change. Stage 17 had the new Winnie the Pooh Dooneys (and the Tangled bags, the new dogs tote, and the cats tote), lots of holiday items, and lots of Mandalorian merchandise. Stores were not crowded and lines were short. We got gumbo and beignets to go and a few pints of Salt & Straw (AP discount at both places). Parking in Simba is indeed $10/car.

@TikiTikiFan : The holiday snow globe with the castle is still available at Stage 17!

ETA: We brought in 2 bottles of water and CMs at bag check had no problem with that.

Anyone been to Downtown Disney recently? How is dining? I read that you have to take it to go but can we eat it in DTD or do we have to take it back to our car? We want to come into town to get a little Disney magic and do some shopping.

Anyone been to Downtown Disney recently? How is dining? I read that you have to take it to go but can we eat it in DTD or do we have to take it back to our car? We want to come into town to get a little Disney magic and do some shopping.

You will have to take the food out of Downtown Disney and to your car or home to consume it. In addition, all Disney-owned dining establishments are closed.

Please see below for the places currently open for takeout. Also, all food and beverages are being bagged in bags that have security seal show if they've been tampered with.

Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes *Full menu less the Crazy Shakes*
Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs Cart
California Churro
Earl of Sandwich
Hot Diggity Dogs and Wetzel’s Pretzels Carts
Jamba
Kayla’s Cakes
Marceline’s Confectionary *Disney Owned*
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express *Beignets and Gumbo Only*
Salt & Straw *Pints Only*
Sprinkles
Trolley Treats *Disney Owned*
Wetzel’s Pretzels

Please see below for the places currently open for takeout. Also, all food and beverages are being bagged in bags that have security seal show if they've been tampered with.

Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes *Full menu less the Crazy Shakes*
Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs Cart
California Churro
Earl of Sandwich
Hot Diggity Dogs and Wetzel’s Pretzels Carts
Jamba
Kayla’s Cakes
Marceline’s Confectionary *Disney Owned*
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express *Beignets and Gumbo Only*
Salt & Straw *Pints Only*
Sprinkles
Trolley Treats *Disney Owned*
Wetzel’s Pretzels

Thank you!

Check the Disneyland App and the DLR website for the latest updates on DTD, e.g. latest hours, what is open/closed, latest safety rules, etc. CMs will remind you whenever you buy food that it cannot be consumed anywhere on the property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter