Get Excited: Downtown Disney Has Now Reopened Superthread!

I had one of the peppermint wands when I went last and it was amazing and told my wife I need her to make me some more. This recipe will come in handy. Thanks.

Just to make clear I understand how this works in the US, are these the machine where you just tap your card to pay, so no PIN code necessary? Or is it something else?
Not sure if this is contactless pay like we have in other stores, or thr new self-checkout option which there’s more info in this article as it uses the Disneyland app - https://www.mouseplanet.com/12820/Disneyland_Resort_Update_for_December_7__13_2020

If it is contactless pay, then yes, in the US we just tap the credit card on the reader & the charge is made, no PIN needed. Not all readers can accept the Tap, and not all credit cards have the TAP feature. I have a couple of older cards that don’t yet Tap, but I expect they will as new cards get issued.

Not sure if this is contactless pay like we have in other stores, or thr new self-checkout option which there’s more info in this article as it uses the Disneyland app - https://www.mouseplanet.com/12820/Disneyland_Resort_Update_for_December_7__13_2020

If it is contactless pay, then yes, in the US we just tap the credit card on the reader & the charge is made, no PIN needed. Not all readers can accept the Tap, and not all credit cards have the TAP feature. I have a couple of older cards that don’t yet Tap, but I expect they will as new cards get issued.
I think this is an option if you are paying with a credit card or gift card, not cash. And are just getting something from inside the display cases. Disney’s registers are all equipped to swipe, chip read, or tap a card or phone.

Why not park at Gardenwalk? If you park close to the Magic Way side you are about a 10 minute walk from the Harbor entrance. The first hour is free, then I think it's $3 per hour afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter