Get Energized ~ Oct. 26,2010 @ 11:00AM

10 days out!!!! I could do online check in now but don't know if I should? What are your recommendations? What are the benefits to checking in this far out? We are staying at POP and I didn't make any specific requests.

I did it last family trip. The check in process did seem to go more quickly! They already have your welcome folder prepared, so once you get to the counter, you're in!! Luckily there was NO ONE in that line!!! I didn't have any special requests. It was good! Give it a try!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:
I finished my training ... all my obligation for work has been satisfied... now I just have to man the desk till Friday and in between go home and pack :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Don't forget to pack these!

thbigscissors.gif

:rotfl2:

One of the new articles on allears.net is a Retrospective on Universe of Energy!!! They must have heard about THE MEET!:rotfl:

You had me there for about 10 seconds Timmy!!!

Hey REALLY cool article - I had never seen the show prior to it starring Ellen (or it was so boring that I dont remember).

STUPID JUDY! STUPID ENERGY!

You had me there for about 10 seconds Timmy!!!

Hey REALLY cool article - I had never seen the show prior to it starring Ellen (or it was so boring that I dont remember).

STUPID JUDY! STUPID ENERGY!

Poor Tara!! :sad2: The show is STILL boring!! :lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter