Get DVC resort reservations to show up in MDE

holyrita

DIS Veteran
Is there a way to get DVC resort reservations to automatically show up in MDE? I use the same email address to sign into MDE and DVC, but have never manually linked the two together. In MDE, under My Profile, Membership & Passes, I do see Disney Vacation Club Member (with my ID) listed. I don't see any of my resort reservations in MDE though, am I meant to manually link them to my account via MDE each time?

Under My Plans under MDE, click Hotel and there is an option to add your reservation. Just enter your confirmation number and last name.

Sometimes mine link automatically, but sometimes they do not. I book online. I have been unable to determine the reason for the seemingly random linking, and just know to check after I book something.

What we do....
1) We book, with DVC.
2) We wait for our RES Number.
3) We go to MDE, and ADD that Res number.

Why: These are separate computer systems. We need to do this to "kick" MDE into doing a DataBase Query to the totally separate DVC System. Eventually, MDE will do this - but it takes forever. KICK it? It will do this immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter