• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Get away today Disneyland package

ballonewb

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used get away today to book a Disneyland vacation package? It appears they have some really good rates that include tickets.

Thanks In advance

I have not, but I believe they are only selling tickets at the "old" price until today. And I think you can do layaway plans.

I have many times! Never had a bad experience. This trip will be our first that I have booked on my own (tickets through LMTC and room direct through our motel). I have never found another travel company with better pricing than GAT, but I am saving money booking on my own this time around.

Just know if you want to use their layaway they charger a 99 fee.. that doesn’t go toward the cost.

I usually have found for layaway they don’t really save you anything because they charge the 99 fee and then $75 if you want to be able to cancel without a fee.
If your able to just buy tickets today through them, and book your hotel directly you will probably save money.

We've used them many times and it's been great every time. Sometimes we just get tickets through them. Sometimes tickets & hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter